buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <>
Subject reduce pom timeout
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:19:43 GMT

I would like to reduce timeout duration for downloading pom files : we
don't have any pom.xml in our repository, and downloading all artifacts
takes a lot of time.
Is that possible ?

-- Jean-Philippe Caruana
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. CVF decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. CVF shall not be liable for the
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..

View raw message