buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: External extensions use of buildr test infrastructure
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:48:16 GMT
> Look at Buildr4OSGi and the SandBoxHook module to see how I do it. I use
> braid to have something that looks like a svn:externals checkout of the
> Buildr code.

Thats similar to how I had been doing it but because I actually use
piston [1] to import the plugins into a subversion repo I was ending
up with 4 copies of buildr code in subversion (one for each of the
three plugins and one for buildr). This was my motivation to removing
buildr from the vendor dir of every plugin I was working on.

Peter Donald

View raw message