buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Kerry Wilson" <>
Subject Buildfiles in project directory
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:23:16 GMT
I am kicking the tires of Buildr for company usage.  It seems that the buildfile has to reside
in the parent directory of the projects with each projects build definition inside it.  This
is not optimal for my company as we need to be able to put each project's buildfile under
source control within the directory.  Is there any way to do this in the current release of

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message.
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.

View raw message