buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Kerry Wilson" <>
Subject Re: junit reports
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:50:41 GMT
On Feb 15, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Alex Boisvert wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Kerry Wilson <> wrote:
>> Thanks for all the quick responses.  One more for today.  :)
>> How do you get junit HTML reports?  I have tried junitreport:html and
>> junit-reports to no avail.
> buildr junit:report

Thanks, this command yields the message "Don't know how to build task 'junit:reports'"

I am using Buildr 1.3.5
Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Confidential or legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message.
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.

View raw message