buildr-users mailing list archives

From Will Rogers <>
Subject Re: generate geronimo-application.xml during EAR packaging?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:39:54 GMT
For the reference of others, here's what I came up with. I modeled my
task after the code for generating application.xml in Buildr's
EarTask. Don't take the list of dependencies too seriously, it's
probably missing stuff. Figuring that out is part of the next step.

I still want to make an extension out of it, but it works. It
generates the geronimo-application.xml and sticks it in the EAR
package. Now to work on automating deployment to geronimo including
dependencies... fun?

-- Will

View raw message