buildr-users mailing list archives

From Will Rogers <>
Subject generate geronimo-application.xml during EAR packaging?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:37:25 GMT
Buildr's EAR packaging automatically generates an application.xml and
includes it in the output's META-INF directory. I would like to do
something similar to generate a geronimo-application.xml for inclusion
in the EAR. I can handle the actual file generation part, but I'm not
sure how/where to hook that into buildr's packaging.

Where do I stick my code for generating and including a file in the
EAR package so it works similar to the built-in application.xml

-- Will

View raw message