buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Re: trying to build eclipse projects under different directories
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:11:19 GMT
Hi Carl, you set the eclipse natures of your project to :eclipsesetup.

Instead, you should use the lines 26, 27 and 28 directly in your project.

Line 40 doesn't make sense. You need to remove it.
Line 41 is a desc statement: it must go right before a define line.
Line 46 needs to go.

You did not set how RESTProviderLocalTest was compiling. Are there java
files in it ? Otherwise the Eclipse nature cannot be determined.