buildr-users mailing list archives

From Carl-Gustaf Harroch <>
Subject Re: trying to build eclipse projects under different directories
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:18:49 GMT
Thanks Antoine,

I came to the same conclusion just a couple of minute ago. I will work
on it a bit further. Is there any way to enable verbose logging? I am
still a bit confused to what is happening. For instance:

	  eclipse.natures ['',
Will not fail while it should be
	  eclipse.natures = ['',

This is as far as I can see. I am getting slowly the hang of it.

2010/1/26 Antoine Toulme <>:
> Hi Carl, you set the eclipse natures of your project to :eclipsesetup.
> Instead, you should use the lines 26, 27 and 28 directly in your project.
> Line 40 doesn't make sense. You need to remove it.
> Line 41 is a desc statement: it must go right before a define line.
> Line 46 needs to go.
> You did not set how RESTProviderLocalTest was compiling. Are there java
> files in it ? Otherwise the Eclipse nature cannot be determined.
> Antoine
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 08:30, Carl-Gustaf Harroch <>wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I am quite new to Buildr and trying to make it work with Android
>> projects which has the following layout (external):
>> I have 3 projects: the actual application RESTProvider, the local unit
>> test application and the 'remote' test application. Below is my build
>> file:
>> I can compile and package my RESTProvider into a jar. What I want to
>> do is create ecplise project for each 3 applications. I can not figure
>> out how to define the location of the projects. buildr eclipse or
>> buildr RESTProvider:eclipse will always create the .classpath and
>> .project in the root of the directory without specifying any jars in
>> the classpath. I wish it could create .classpath/.project specific to
>> each projects. Am I missing something completely obvious?
>> I really enjoy buildr and might work on a generic setup for android if
>> I get the time to do it.
>> Cheers,
>> Carl

Carl-Gustaf Harroch