buildr-users mailing list archives

From Carl-Gustaf Harroch <>
Subject trying to build eclipse projects under different directories
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:30:37 GMT

I am quite new to Buildr and trying to make it work with Android
projects which has the following layout (external):

I have 3 projects: the actual application RESTProvider, the local unit
test application and the 'remote' test application. Below is my build

I can compile and package my RESTProvider into a jar. What I want to
do is create ecplise project for each 3 applications. I can not figure
out how to define the location of the projects. buildr eclipse or
buildr RESTProvider:eclipse will always create the .classpath and
.project in the root of the directory without specifying any jars in
the classpath. I wish it could create .classpath/.project specific to
each projects. Am I missing something completely obvious?

I really enjoy buildr and might work on a generic setup for android if
I get the time to do it.

View raw message