buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: very verbose ant task
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:48:16 GMT
Are you saying the :verbose flag on the task isn't taken into account?   I'm
not sure I understand the issue.

An alternative, or something to try, is to place the same task in a native
ant xml file and run it from buildr.

If you can create a smallish project to reproduce, I could spend a few
cycles on it.