buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Re: Package type :bundle
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:47:02 GMT
I apologize for the lack of doc or not providing enough samples for this
plugin. It's a work in progress and we reached 0.9.2 only. So while I feel
we are pretty stable, not everything is finished or polished yet. Btw, the
website contains a few nuggets (albeit incomplete of knowledge) here:

You can look here how we do it for the BPMN modeler:

You first write a Buildfile as the one linked above, then you use the osgi
resolve dependencies task to fill this file:

buildr osgi:resolve:dependencies OSGi="/users/antoine/eclipse"

That's about it, if you have more questions, you can use the buildr4osgi
mailing list:

Thanks for your interest!