buildr-users mailing list archives

From Babu Naidu <>
Subject How to add a debug switch similar to test=no
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:05:55 GMT

I want to run my tests in debug mode by having  test.using :java_args =>
%w(-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,
server=y,suspend=y,address=8453 -Xms128m -Xmx256m) in my project. This is
well and good, however this enables tests to run in debug mode all the time.
How do I add a switch similar to test=no (that we pass on command line to
shutoff tests execution), for example debug=true, so that I can run my tests
in debug mode with that switch?