buildr-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schröder>
Subject Re: cobertura tasks and test.using :integration
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:36:08 GMT
you mean a self-defined task with a zip-task to create the report-artifact?

we probably would need to create some other kind of top-level package-report task, because
we join all created reports (cobertura, junit, javadoc...) into one big reports-zip and upload
this to our bamboo-server, so that we can attach all reports to a build.

Am 25.11.2009 um 20:58 schrieb Alex Boisvert:

> Create a package task for the cobertura reports (which is not a dependency
> of :package) and add it as a dependency of :upload ?
> On Nov 25, 2009 4:54 AM, "Peter Schröder" <> wrote:
> hi,
> we have an issue regarding the order of task when running cobertura-tasks in
> the test-integration mode.
> we want to package the cobertura-results, so that an reports-artifact can be
> created and uploaded, but the package task needs to be run before the
> test-integration setup and teardown. but the cobertura task needs to run the
> tests...
> any ideas?

View raw message