buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: combining filters
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:20:15 GMT
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Peter Schröder <> wrote:

> is it possible to combine a filter from the profiles.yaml with a filter
> defined in the project?
> if i use a filter like this:
>  resources.filter.using 'date'=>
> the filter defined in the yaml (which are static) wont get applied

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'the filter defined in the yaml
won't get applied' -- I don't see any code/documentation connecting filters
and yaml files.

Did you try something along the lines of,

  resources.filter.using({ :date => }.merge(
settings.profile('filters') )

(assuming you have a 'filters' section in profiles.yaml)