buildr-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <>
Subject Re: installing non-archive artifacts
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:55:51 GMT
Hi George,
this is because you use the install task, which is extending the file task
of Rake.
That file task only runs if the file is not present.

You can try invoking the task to force it to execute:

(install task).invoke

Note that I didn't try this, and that I don't know off hand what the install
method returns. If that doesn't work, you'll need to find the install task
of that artifact in an other way.