buildr-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Moore <>
Subject Is there a way to delay building a sub project?
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:19:50 GMT

I want to add a sub project to our buildr project that only runs if I
specifically specify it, and not when I run the basic clean, build, package
commands from the root. These are basically integration type tests that I
want our continuous integration system to run, after it deploys, initializes
and starts up our web application.

I figure either I define the sub project dynamically in a task (which I
haven't been able to get working) or I have some sort of way of testing what
buildr command was used when the sub project's tasks are invoked and somehow
enable or disable them to run based on that command (i.e., if the command
invoking buildr contains the text: "root-proj:integration-sub-project:" or
the directory the command ran from ends with "/integration-sub-project").

Any ideas how I can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from the Apache Buildr - User mailing list archive at

View raw message