buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <>
Subject Re: Buildr mirror on github is outdated
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:40:39 GMT
Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens a lot.  GitHub is the one
who is maintaining the mirror on their servers.  They do this by
polling the Apache mirrors every half hour or so.  However, it seems
that their polling has a tendency to get out of date or simply go
offline for an extended period of time.  As a result, we have these
frequent stretches where the GitHub clone of the Apache mirror is

On Oct 1, 2009, at 4:38 AM, "Antoine Toulme" <>

> It looks like the Buildr mirror on github is outdated by 10+ days.
> Does anyone know why that is happening ? It looks like the apache git
> repository is ok though.
> Thanks,
> Antoine

View raw message