buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <>
Subject Re: Issues running with USE_FSC: Could not connect to compilation daemon
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:00:58 GMT
I'm not even sure this is possible.  Buildr simply delegates to the fsc
command, so we only have as much control as that command exposes (virtually
none).  I would be willing to make the timeout configurable at the Buildr
level if indeed it is possible to configure it in the arguments sent to fsc.

As for the underlying problem...  That's one I haven't seen except on Mac,
when it is usually due to firewall issues.  Is it possible that you're
running more than one build simultaneously?  I suspect that fsc doesn't
handle that case particularly well.