buildr-users mailing list archives

From Sten Roger Sandvik <>
Subject Gwt Extension
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:01:24 GMT

I'm new to BuildR and are trying to convert an existing Maven 2 project to
both buildr and gradle. Really tired of struggling with maven flaws and I'm
in need of something new. So, the first thing I'm encoutering with buildr is
how to create extensions. It seems that a gwt-compile extension is somewhat

Now, the question is: how should I proceed to create such an extension? It
should run gwt compile after "java compile" step and only if something like
"gwt_compile.with <...>" is expressed.

Sten Roger Sandvik