buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Gwt Extension
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:26:44 GMT
Did you take a look at ?

I think it describes how to create an extension that's fairly close to what
you want to do...  you can easily add your "gwt_compile" method in there
that would return project-local instance of your gwt compile task.

To run gwt compile after "java compile" you can simply enhance the existing
compile task:

compile.enhance do
   # GWT stuff

(you can do this in after_define if gwt_compile was called and options were

Ask more questions if you need help.