buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <>
Subject Re: Tests not executed with eclipse bulding automatically - how to set different output folder for eclipse
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:50:47 GMT
Hi Martin,

I'm not sure I'm following.... the Eclipse task already generates different
output folders for classes/tests.

  <classpathentry kind="output" path="target/classes"/>
  <classpathentry excluding="**/.svn/|**/CVS/" output="target/resources"
kind="src" path="src/main/resources"/>
  <classpathentry excluding="**/.svn/|**/CVS/" output="target/test/classes"
kind="src" path="src/test/java"/>
  <classpathentry excluding="**/.svn/|**/CVS/"
output="target/test/resources" kind="src" path="src/test/resources"/>

You could explain with a example highlighting current vs desired behavior?