buildr-users mailing list archives

From Shane Witbeck <>
Subject Re: ci server vs. workstation test resources
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:41:20 GMT

Yes, the resources are specifically used for the unit and integration tests.
They are primarily *.properties and *.xml files. I'm thinking that ideally
there should be a default set of test resources and then have the option to
override the resources path depending on which env the tests are being run

I guess this is an edge case which can be hacked together using profiles
and/or personal settings. Just curious what other people are doing.

Thanks again,