buildr-users mailing list archives

From Doug Farmer <doug4...@gmail.com>
Subject Cobertura issue
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:07:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm running into a problem when I try to run cobertura report generation
during a build. I receive the following error stating, "Error: data file
C:\Dev\Components\reports\cobertura.ser does not exist".

Here's the basic structure of my build file.

desc "Components"
define "components" do

    desc "Some Component"
    define "someComponent" do
    <build this component>
    end

end

Since no code actually exists in the *components* project there isn't a need
to run or create any reports. If I execute *buildr test
components:someComponent:cobertura:html* on the command line everything
works fine because I'm specifying a specific the project I want to build and
generate reports. If I excute *buildr test cobertura:html* on the command
line I get the above error.

Has anyone come across this problem or can point out to me what I may be
doing wrong. The buildr documentation doesn't seem to be very helpful and
I'm kind of at a loss.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Doug