buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cobertura issue
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 02:58:06 GMT
Buildr is written in Ruby. That means no compilation!  :-)  I know
what you mean though.  I can build you a gem from trunk/ (or one of
the other devs can).  Alternatively, you can try the snapshot gem on
GitHub, but I doubt that it is up to date.

To use the GitHub gem, add http://gems.github.com into your sources
list and then gem install apache-buildr.  Be warned though, whether or
not the GitHub gem is up to date, it's certainly not a tested, solid
release.  Use at your own risk!

Daniel