buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to define a task for all subprojects
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:36:36 GMT
In order to define a project-aware task which affects more than one project,
you will need to use the extension API.  Effectively, you will be triggering
the re-definition of that same task every time a new project is created.
You can embed the extension within your buildfile, so it really isn't a real
hardship.  To eliminate the project-name prefix (e.g. `buildr
myproject:checkstyle` as opposed to `buildr checkstyle` in the appropriate
directory), you must use the following invocation:

  Project.local_task :checkstyle

That should do the trick!

Daniel