buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Help using Include
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:30:24 GMT
The include(:from => _('../a/b/c')).include('**/*.js') form works as
expected for me so there must be something I'm missing.

If you can zip up a simplified version of your project structure, a smallish
buildfile and a few dummy .js files, I can probably figure out what's wrong
and how to fix it.

alex