buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Klaas Prause" ...@blau.de>
Subject Ivy Extension for buildr 'ivy4r'
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:28:33 GMT
Hi,

we are using Ivy in our company for dependency management. To switch to buildr we still needed
support for the ivy dependency system. It took some time but we finished a buildr extension
for seamless integration of ivy into buildr. It also contains a Rake extension to publish
our warbled ruby webapp wars to our ivy repository and deploy them from there.

Just checkout github or rubyforge to use it:

http://github.com/klaas1979/ivy4r/tree/master

http://hamburgrb.rubyforge.org/

The newest gem was build this morning so I am not sure that it is propagated to every mirror.
The

Documentation is still missing some examples and parts, if someone would like to use ivy drop
me a note.

The source is still beta, we are now starting to switch our projects from ANT to buildr, but
it is working for us.

Regards

Klaas