buildr-users mailing list archives

From Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Buildr book
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:52:35 GMT
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Klaas Prause <kp@blau.de> wrote:

> What a shame, it is not on the german amazon site for sale. Do you have an
> idea when or if it will be sold outside the US?

I believe you can order it straight from the publisher and they'll ship
international:
https://www.createspace.com/3382199

If not, we'll figure something out.

This is the first book I'm self-publishing, still learning how it all
works. Apparently CreateSpace only lists the book on Amazon US. I'm trying
to figure out how to make it available in more book stores.

Assaf