buildr-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Moore <rp.andrew.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help using Include
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:57:17 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion. I couldn't get it to work. I don't know if this
makes a difference or not, but these directories and files are needed by
other projects, so my project directory is at the same level as my 'a'
directory:

buildr_root/mysubproject
buildr_root/a/b/c

So I tried both of these:

war.include(:from => _('../a/b/c')).include('**/*.js')
war.include(:from => _(project.parent.base_dir, 'a/b/c')).include('**/*.js')

They both had the same effect... my x/y/z structure was correct in my war,
but all the files were included (more than just the .js files).

Any other ideas as to what I may be doing wrong?

Regards,

Andrew