buildr-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Moore <rp.andrew.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Help using Include
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:31:26 GMT

Hi... I can't seem to understand how to perform an include for my war
package for this scenario:

I have a directory containing various sub-directories and files (.js, .css,
.gif, etc...), for example:

buildr_root/a/b/c

...and we'll say it contains sub-directories like:

buildr_root/a/b/c/x/y/z

I'm trying to include only javascript files in my war starting from the
buildr_root/a/b/c directory, such that in my war I'll have:

{my.war}/x/y/z

...with the javascript files scattered throughout the structure, their
locations preserved as they originally were under the buildr_root/a/b/c
directory.

I've tried various combinations... each combination I use seems to either
include only the javascript files but sticks all of them at the root of my
war (not preserving the x/y/z directory structure), or the x/y/z directory
structure is preserved in my war but every file ends up in it.

It seems like I should be able to do something like this:

package(:war).enhance [] do |war|
    war.path('').include(:from=>'a/b/c').include('**/*.js')
end

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Andrew