buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <r-sutp...@northwestern.edu>
Subject Multiple spec/test types for one project?
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 19:10:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on creating a blue ridge-like[1] javascript test extension
for projects that use buildr.  There's a relevant limitation of buildr
which I've run into before but never asked about:  it seems like you
can't have multiple kinds of tests for one project definition.  So,
e.g., I wouldn't be able to define the javascript tests and the server-
side code tests for my web module in the same buildr project.  I've
worked around this by defining separate subprojects just for the
separate test suites.  Does anyone have a better way?

Thanks,
Rhett

[1]: http://github.com/relevance/blue-ridge/tree/master