buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <>
Subject Backwards-incompatible change in buildr 1.3.4: tasks/*.rake loaded after buildfile
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 16:38:31 GMT

In buildr 1.3.4, it appears that the contents of tasks/*.rake are
evaluated after the buildfile itself.  This means that you can't use
methods defined in extension .rake files in the top level of your
buildfile, which worked in buildr 1.3.3.  Was this an intentional
change?  Or should I file a bug?

I can provide more detail if needed.  (BTW, I apologize that I wasn't
able to test this before now -- it appears to be a consequence of the
fix for BUILDR-255, which I reported.)

View raw message