buildr-users mailing list archives

Subject build.yaml issue
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 19:12:52 GMT

I'm experiencing some issues with buildr. I have specified at build.yaml
file in the same directory as my buildfile.rb but when I try to reference
it in my buildfile it is does not get loaded. Currently, the only file that
I am able to reference is the settings.yaml file in the userhome/.buildr
directory. I also tried creating a profiles.yaml file and that too is not
referencable from within the buildfile. Has anyone experience this issue?
Here's a snippet of my buildfile.

ENV['JAVA_OPTS'] ||= '-Xms512m -Xmx512m'

require 'buildr'

imSettings = Buildr.settings.user['insight_manager']
raise 'You did not correctly setup your %USERPROFILE%/.buildr/settings.yaml
file' unless imSettings

buildSettings =['project']
raise 'Could not find the build.yaml file!' unless buildSettings

I've read the documentation on the website and I thinking I'm doing
everything right. The only thing I can think of is that there is a path
issue but I can't seem to find one.

If you have any insight into what the problem might be I would greatly
appreciate it!