buildr-users mailing list archives

From peter schröder>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.3.4 Released
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:16:42 GMT
Hi Alex,

i joined the list in April and looked at the last Posts in the Mailing
list, wich were quite old.
The same impression on the  .

But i am quit happy that its not the case! I appreciate the work on
buildr and i like the style of webseite and especially the pdf-version
of the quide! I think its one of the best reads from a apache project
i ever had!

On the google-groups i found an (old) discussion about a plugin that
generates a maven pom with dependencies for an artifact. Is that
something that is coming a future release of buildr?

We are currently evaluating buildr combined with ivy for dependency-
mechanism, but a built-in maven dependency-support would be even nicer!

Kind Regards,

Am 28.04.2009 um 21:57 schrieb Alex Boisvert:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM, peter schröder <> wrote:
>> Nice! I just recently thought that buildr was a dead end, cause
>> there was
>> no activity on the mailing-list.
> Really?  According to markmail <
> >,
> the users + dev mailing list average more than 100 emails/month for
> the past
> 3 months.
> alex

Peter Schröder

blau: +49 (0) 178 139 1035
fax: +49 (0) 40 288 071 - 71

blau Mobilfunk GmbH
Schulterblatt 124
D-20357 Hamburg

Sitz: Hamburg
HRB 80531 Amtsgericht Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Freise, Martin Ostermayer, Thorsten Rehling

View raw message