buildr-users mailing list archives

From Derek Wischusen <dwischu...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone doing Flex or Flash development
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:48:44 GMT
A while back I started working on an ActionScript/Flex plugin for Buildr.  I
never quite completed it to my satisfaction, but I've got some time now to
work on it and I'd like to get it to a point where I can submit it as a
patch.  I was wondering if anyone on this list is doing an ActionScript or
Flex development work, and if so, if you would be willing to try out what I
have developed so far and provide me with some feedback on it. Basically I
just want to know if what I have so far makes sense or if you think I should
change anything.

I've attached the files along with a sample project to this JIRA:
http://208.47.214.110:7777/browse/KA-10527?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Thank you,

Derek