buildr-users mailing list archives

From Watt Poosanguansit <>
Subject error with scalatest
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:29:26 GMT
I am able to compile Scala files but when I follow the example in the test section I run into
this error

E, [2009-02-12T16:23:04.265000 #2012] ERROR -- : Error instantiating 'scalatest'
 task: scala.runtime.BoxedObjectArray.elements()Ljava/lang/Object;

The test that I have is

import org.scalatest._

class MySuite extends org.scalatest.FunSuite {
  test("addition") {
    val sum = 1 + 1
    assert(sum === 2)

It is under the test/scala folder.  I also put test.using(:scalatest) in my build script.
 I put a trace on but the error is all there is.  Added to the Scala compilation that went
fine, JUnit code is executed fine as well.  So it seems like the issue is with Scalatest itself.
 Any hint on how to resolve this is appreciated.

View raw message