buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <>
Subject Re: calling 2 compilers for a project
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:38:17 GMT
Only one compiler will be selected per project.  The best way to get around
this (as used by both the Scala and Groovy joint compilers) is to define
your compiler to delegate to the secondary compiler when complete.  Thus,
your flex compiler would invoke the Java compiler.  You will also need to
`unshift` the registration of the compiler with Buildr core, otherwise the
Java compiler will be selected before Flex.

Officially, the best way to solve this problem is to split out your flex
sources into a subproject.  While this is arguably cleaner, it just doesn't
work every time (which is why I present the previous workaround).   :-)