buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: is buildr still active?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:24:34 GMT
Hi Ittay,

Same here.  Buildr hacking time has been few and far between since
December.   I hope to catch up with some reported issues/enhancements this
weekend.   I've also volunteered for the 1.3.4 release which I can start as
soon as we have a consensus on what should be in there.

With respect to where you can help, I'd say looking at outstanding issues in
Jira without both fix and spec and bringing them to a point where both fix
and spec can be applied to trunk cleanly and with success.   With
consistency and persistence, this is the universal path to committerdom.

alex