buildr-users mailing list archives

From Timo Rantalaiho <>
Subject Re: Why use buildr?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 06:21:40 GMT
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Daniel Spiewak wrote:
> Specifically, a task which would run Cobertura and fail if coverage was
> below a certain percentage? That really wouldn't be difficult at all if you

Yep, like it works in Maven for example.

> wanted to whip something up yourself.  Otherwise, file an issue for it.  It
> sounds like a good way for someone with time to get a taste for writing
> simple Buildr extensions.

In my previous project we were using a patched version of
Buildr that includes that, but it gets tedious if the first
thing you need to do in a new project is to start patching
the build tool ;)

The issue is here

and a patch with working implementation (without specs) here

Best wishes,

Timo Rantalaiho
Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: >

View raw message