buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <>
Subject Re: Internal error: Called Buildr.settings before buildfile located - again
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:30:51 GMT
This documentation improvement sounds very good. And gems sounds also
really cool, that seems to be another advantage over maven - to have a
built in search for plugins, not only google :)

As I'm just starting with buildr (having the plan to start :)) I am
looking for some info on how to replace/use mvn/ant stuff like hbm2ddl,
jetty:run and some common scenarios. Perhaps it would also be useful to
have a section in the wiki, where users can share their findings and
configurations? This might be like "Buildr in example".

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 09:30 -0800, Alex Boisvert wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Assaf Arkin <> wrote:
> > Maybe change the 'extending' section to be more tutorial like and walk
> > people through various scenarios?
> Perhaps with an example on extending with a simple local script and one with
> a gem?
> alex

View raw message