buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <>
Subject Re: Interactive Shell Support
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 20:44:52 GMT
On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Assaf Arkin <> wrote:

> The question is, what is the common case. If we could decide on that,
> we should definitely optimize for the common case.

Reframing this way, I would say that my common case would be telling Buildr
exactly which interpreter I want to run with a given project so it knows
which dependencies I want to preload, e.g.,

buildr jirb[myproject]
buildr scala[myproject:subproject]

And I would expect Buildr use the test dependencies of the project since
those are usually more complete than the compile dependencies (that usually
include only APIs and no implementation).