buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <>
Subject Re: Just released buildr4eclipse 0.0.1
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 00:52:58 GMT
Hi Antoine,

Nice plugin!  It would be nice to document what the plugin does in addition
to hooking PDEc as a compiler.  Looking briefly at the code I can see it
that is sets manifest information and such.  It would be nice to have this
information readily available in the doc.

(I looked at the specs but they didn't distinguish between standard java
compiler and what the plugin adds)