buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Shane Witbeck" <>
Subject Re: differing behavior of running integration tests
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:46:52 GMT
Thanks for the explanation. It seems the behavior is as designed.

In the case where top level and sub projects have integration tests what's
the best way to have a finer grained control over which tests get executed

For example, I'd like to be able to mark certain tests in a project
(top-level or sub project) either unit or integration. It seems you're stuck
marking all tests for a specific project as being integration tests and they
only get executed if you run a test or package command from the top-level