buildr-users mailing list archives

From Anders Asplund <>
Subject Error installing buildr
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:41:24 GMT

I'm trying to install Buildr but the following error message occurs when I executes jruby
-S gem update buildr.
JRuby limited openssl loaded. gem install jruby-openssl for full support. does not appear to be a repositoryERROR:  Error installing buildr:
       buildr requires builder (= 2.1.2, runtime)
Since I'm sitting behinde a firewall I also tried to download the buildr-1.3.2-java-incubating.gem
and installed it using jruby -S gem update buildr-1.3.2-java-incubating.gem but with the same
As you can see I'm using JRuby and I'm a complete novice in this area so please excuse me
if the solution is obvious.
Thank you in advance!
Senaste sportnyheterna & rykande färska resultat!