buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <>
Subject Buildr 1.3.3 released
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:18:09 GMT
The highlights of this release:

    * Support for JtestR test framework.
    * Support for Emma code coverage tool.
    * Growl notifications (OS X only).
    * Starting with this release you can use the build.yml file to
control versions of various 3rd party libraries, e.g. Ant, JUnit,
    * The release task now supports alternative SVN repository
layouts. Releases are tagged in SVN using the version number, but you
can customize the tag name (see Releases.tag_name). The NEXT_VERSION
constant is no longer used during the release process.
    * This release is tested against JRuby 1.1.3 and JRuby 1.1.4.
There are also some improvements towards Ruby 1.9 support.
    * 27 other bug fixes and minor changes, see the CHANGELOG [1] for
full details.

If you are using Scala, please note, we have a screw up in this
version [2].  You need to explicitly require the Scala module in your
buildfile by adding:

require 'buildr/scala'

Sorry for that, and we'll get it fixed in 1.3.4.

View raw message