buildr-users mailing list archives

From lacton <>
Subject Re: cobertura:html
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:25:57 GMT
I'm unable to reproduce what you describe.

I created two projects, 'foo' and 'bar'.

buildfile is as follows:
require 'buildr/cobertura'

define 'myproject' do
        project.version = "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"

        define 'foo' do
                package :jar

        define 'bar' do
                compile.with project('foo')
                package :jar

After running 'buildr _1.3.2_ clean cobertura:html', I get a cobertura
html report in directory 'reports/cobertura/html'.  In this report, I
see classes from both foo and bar projects.

Could you tell us more about your project structure and what you're observing?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Nicolas Modrzyk <> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Has anyone notice that with buildr 1.3.2 the cobertura reports
> generated for sub-projects are not aggregated but generated as
> separate folders ?
> In 1.2.10, running the same command the report was created depending
> on the location of the execution of the command, so if run at the
> root, it would generate an aggregated report of all the sub projects.
> I am just running the following command:
>    buildr clean cobertura:html
> Anything wrong I could be doing ?
> Niko,

View raw message