buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Gayard, Leonel" <>
Subject Facing bug BUILDR-82 on Buildr-1.3.2. (Wasn't this fixed ?)
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 11:42:45 GMT

Newbie here. JRuby 1.1.3, WinXP, JDK1.6.0_02

Just installed Buildr 1.3.2, via clean gem install. Still, I'm facing
bug BUILDR-82, related to Net::SSH not being nice to JRuby on WinXP,
as explained by Assaf:

The bug is marked as fixed for version 1.3.2, so I'm surprised to be
facing it.

BTW, is version 1.3.2 released ? It shows up on the website, and the
gem install works right out of the box, but I do not see a tag for
1.3.2 in the SVN repo at

Now, I'm a newbie, so I don't really understand the workaround
suggested by Assaf of adding Net::SSH to $LOAD_PATH. Can someone
explain how to do this ?

Thanks a lot

View raw message