buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Robertson" <ctssco...@gmail.com>
Subject Upload task failing when target directory doesn't already exists
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 03:49:23 GMT
I'm trying to use the upload task to upload to a maven repository.  Maybe
it's something on the maven setup side, but the SSH task fails when the
exact path to the directory for the artifact doesn't exist.  So for instance
I have a /home/maven/inhouse-snapshot/org/project/snapshot directory, so
when I try to upload the org:project:jar:snapshot artifact, it works.  But
if I try to upload teh org:project:jar:snapshot1 artifact, it fails to
create the snapshot 1 directory.  What am I missing?

Thanks!