buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Bug with repositories.local =
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:01:57 GMT
Hi,

Interesting, I had not tried that yet.  The current bootstrap process is
conditioned by RJB/Ant wanting many of the libraries declared in advance, so
it's tricky to evaluate anything in the Buildfile until everything has been
loaded.   Perhaps a solution would be to agree on a convention for the local
repo directly in the project (e.g. "maven2") so that it doesn't have to be
defined in the Buildfile.

alex