buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Bug with repositories.local =
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:29:41 GMT
Yes.  Unfortunately right now we're downloading stuff into the local
repository way too early, before it gets to that part of the
buildfile.

So one solution is to use settings.yaml instead of the buildfile:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-itty-bitty-kitty-committee-goes-on-a-camping-trip.jpg

The other, stop loading things into the local repository before
they're necessary.  Can you file an issue for that, so we'll at least
be more cautious not breaking it?

Assaf